Need Storage? We've Got Room For You!
How To Pack & Store Items You Can't Box
a Free Downloadable Guide
Moving and Storage For Items Not Boxed
Packing Glasses To Reduce Breakage
Step 1 – Begin With Sturdy Box
It’s important that the box keep its shape to help cushion your glassware.
Step 2 – Cushion The Top And Bottom Of Each Box
Use newspaper or bubble wrap to establish a protective barrier.
Step 3 – Roll Each Glass In Newsprint
- Open the newspaper from the center
- Place the glass in a corner
- Start rolling the glass diagonally in a few sheets
- Tuck in the extra paper into the top of the glass
- Tuck the extra paper on the bottom into itself as you continue to roll the glass.
Step 4 – Use Cardboard
- Use cardboard to create separation between the glasses
- use cardboard to create stackable layers of glasses
Step 5 – Tape And Label The Box
- Tape the box by running packing tape across the top and bottom opening and perpendicular to the opening seam.
- Doing so creates a “plus” pattern
- This strengthens the box.
- Label the box “Glassware”.
Our Team Is Standing By Ready To Assist You
We offer a comprehensive range of plumbing services in [city] and the surrounding area. If you have any questions, give us a call!
Sewer Line Repair
Toilet Installation & Repair
Water Heating & Cooling
We are open:
Monday to Saturday
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Also available for emergencies 24/7